yesterday I exercised the Wii way (so much funner that any other way as far as I'm concerned) Here's what I did: A couple ski jumps (for balance); advanced step aerobics (did I mean to click 'advanced'?); 3 rounds of boxing against the computer in which I won each time (I think I missed my calling in life); 3 different yoga poses, I got 3 out of 4 stars (now I can start chewing gum while I walk). I also forgot to mention that I did a 10 minute ab workout video. I really need to memorize the exercises because the dvd is really boring me.
Today my sides hurt. Not horribly bad, but enough. It's not quite the obliques, but not sure what it is. I think it was that dang 'Half-Moon' yoga pose (no, it's not what you think!).
The coolest thing about yesterday was that I felt GREAT! Extra energy, happier, skinnier? (not really). Tomorrow I will do it all again. Today I am resting, and trying not to laugh (ouch!)
Last night we went to the Cheesecake Factory with BFF Jeanne and her hubby Mike. Only ate half my dinner (leftovers. yum.) ordered two pieces of cheesecake to-go, only at 1/2 of one last night. I ROCK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Are you talking about Wii Fit? We've been thinking about getting that--do you love it?
And by the way, I'm a faithful reader too!
I LOVE my Wii Fit! Totally worth the $$. Everyday some other muscle I didn't know I had hurts, but that means I'm doing something, right!? who knew I liked Yoga so much!?
Post a Comment