Paris absolutely loves this Kitty. She yells at anyone else that tries to hold her. The poor boys are constanly in tears because "Paris is hogging the cat!" For the most part, Nija doesn't mind Paris' constant attention. Only a couple of times has Nija let her know she's gone too far. But most of the time, she allows Paris to carry her (in not so comfy ways) all over the house.
In an attempt to blog more- with pictures I have allowed Paris to become untucked and active. Maybe I need to start the post AFTER she's gone to sleep. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

2 comments:
She is so cute! When did you guys get a cat? It sure is a cute kitty!
Tell Paris she is welcome to hog the cat from me ALL THE TIME!! I'm not an animal person, in other words. She looks so cute.
In answer to your question on my blog, the entire corner cabinet will be painted the light color and have the black hardware on it. We are picking out tile for the floor and countertops now so the painting will have to wait. I really have to come visit you when I'm in UT sometime so I can see your house.
Post a Comment