Thursday, January 29, 2009

VINYL PARTY

So, I'm having another vinyl lettering party next Thurs, Feb. 5th. from 6-8 at my house. Anyone that knows me, or has been to my house, knows how much I LOVE this stuff. (It's probably a little overkill here.) Anyways, I thought I would tell everyone about it because this lady has an awesome website and YOU can order from it if you like. Although there are tons of other vinyl companies, I like her's because she lives just across town from me and I like supporting local businesses like mine! If you're interested, go to her site http://www.sayanythingexpressions.com/index.html and check it out. There are so many cute things. Especially if you have a brand new house or are in the process of re-decorating (you know who you are!) If you do decide to place and order, just make a notation on there somewhere that it's for my party. Then I can get a little vinyl credit from it. Have fun!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Oh man, my friend had a vinyl party a while back and I went over board. Matt has restricted any more vinyl lettering from entering this house! LOL
I love it though, get some cute stuff!

Melanie said...

I hope you weren't refering to me...you know I don't decorate! :)

Em said...

c'mon Mel, a little saying in the play room would be fun! Anyways, since you own the walls now, you might as well stick something on it!

Melanie said...

i have...it's called paint!