Here's what we did today-
Costco to meet Zach to pick up a lesson aide for Sunday School tomorrow. Chocolate Cake. Don't you wish you were in our class!?
Fudruckers for a YUMMY lunch. Didn't end well when I accidentally threw the rest of Preston's cookie away. Oops! "I am the worst Mom, EVER!"
American Quilting so Mom could look for and buy MORE fabric.
Car Doctor of Orem so Gilbert could move a car for a customer to pick up.
D.I. to drop off 6 bags of donations since they have been in the garage for MONTHS. I finally cleaned the garage last week- so off they go to someone who (hopefully) can use them.
The Clean Getaway Car wash because it was a nice spring day and my van hasn't been washed since before the snow. Gross! We also got yummy lolipops.
Great Clips so that the males could get haircuts. OMGosh they look so good! Can you believe Preston threw a complete fit about it!? I know, not so hard to believe.
Wal-Mart for a few last-minute-saturday-nights items : paper plates, cupcakes (lesson aide), nylons, GUM!
HOME! We left the house around noon and finally got home about 5pm. I remember being frustrated that the kids weren't behaving during out running around. But now that it's almost 10pm, I don't seem to remember it that well. At least we got a lot accomplished.
Next time we have a saturday free I think we should go somewhere FUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Why is that how we all end up spending our days off? I swear there is too much to do all the time.
Sounds fun though...Fudruckers, yummy!
Bring me your left over chocolate cake! LOL
Post a Comment